Sunday, January 31, 2010

Week 4: Twitter

It was easy signing up for Twitter. I tried looking for my friends on Twitter but couldn't find any. I followed the NY public library, Mt Roskill Library and Margaret Atwood (because she is my favourite author). I found Margaret Atwood's twitter very confusing. I don't really see the point in using twitter. Firstly, my friends and family don't use twitter. I heard that a lot of famous actors, actresses and singers use twitter. Unless you want to follow them, then I don't see the point in using twitter. Second, the search box is great, you type in a keyword and it comes up with a bunch of comments with that word in it. But is it relevant? I am really not interested in what people think. So I can safely say that I still prefer to use facebook. I guess ACL can advertise their library events on Twitter.

Here's the link

http://twitter.com/Casie25

1 comment:

  1. Hi Casie25
    Well done at having a look at twitter - I like facebook better too :-)

    ReplyDelete