Saturday, January 30, 2010

Week 3: Edit your own images (part 3)

My parents had a pink photo of the Leaning Tower of Pisa. I decided to use picnik to fix it. I thought it was a going to be a difficult task but actually it was quite easy. Picnik is much user friendly than the photo wizard we normally use in the library computer. There were lots of useful functions. First of all, I clicked on auto-colour to change the pink to greyish white. I also clicked on Crop and cut off the black edge on the left hand side. Then I clicked on the Create tab, clicked on "text" and typed in the word "after" and placed it at the bottom of the photo. I also went to frames and changed the photo so that the edges were rounded.

I have included both photos before and after the change.




I think Picnik is a great website for touching up photos.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Casie25
    Well done on changing your photo with picnik I love it!! :-) Next up RSS Feeds :-)

    ReplyDelete