Saturday, January 30, 2010

Week 3: Flickr Fun (part 2)




















I looked at a couple of flickr mashups. I think the one I like the most is Flickr color pickr. Instead of the normal search where you type in a keyword, you search for images by picking the colour. Again, I do not think any of this would be useful to my library job. The only thing I can think of is that it might be useful for doing displays. If you wanted images of the same colour, you can go to the website and search for images.


Trading card maker was much more interesting. It was fun and quite easy making cards by uploading your photos or pictures you like. I would recommend this website to kids as a school holiday activity. I also made a magazine cover. This is a cool activity when you are bored and need something to do.


1 comment:

  1. Hi Casie25
    Well done at having such a good look at flickr mashups and trading card maker I love your magazine cover really great!! :-)

    ReplyDelete