Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Week Three: Authors on the Web (Part 2)

I visited Authors on the Web and Author Yellow Pages. Just a little bit disappointed though. I could not find any of my favourite authors in both websites. Maybe because most of them are deceased. I was expecting to find a website on Sue Grafton but didn't find any. However in Authors on the Web, under "featured websites", I find a link to "Writers House" and they had a list of award winning authors and their books which was quite interesting so here's the link:

http://writershouse.com/content/winners.asp

Because these authors have won awards, I guess they are bound to be good-reads so I will reserve these books later in the day.

1 comment:

  1. Hi

    I had a look at your link you enbedded, great stuff. Keep up the good work :-)

    ReplyDelete