Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Week Four: Go Animate (part 2)

Even though I am not a creative person, this exercise is fun!!! Animoto seems a little bit boring compared to Go Animate. First, I registered on "Go Animate", then I started to create an animation. It took time to work out how to animate the characters and also making them smaller or bigger. It was pretty difficult to make the characters run away. Sometimes, I accidentally deleted a scene. When I pressed undo, it took a long time to load. The only annoying thing was that I couldn't make the characters do two actions at once and some characters had only a limited number of actions to choose from. I would recommend this website to kids during school holidays when they are bored and want to do some cartoon animation.

GoAnimate.com: The nightmare before Christmas


Like it? Create your own at GoAnimate.com. It's free and fun!

1 comment:

  1. Hi

    Wow for someone thats not very creative I love your GoAnimate video clip and am happy that you had fun making it. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete