Monday, February 8, 2010

Week 9: Podcasts

Podcast.... I never knew what it was until I did this exercise. I signed up for a Bloglines account. Then I went to Podcastalley.com to search for graphic novel reviews. I thought it might be of use to our teen book group to listen to some good book reviews. There were many podcast about manga reviews so I downloaded one on "Death Note" (This is a really popular manga in Asia). Unfortunately, the sound quality was not that good and the first 2 minutes, I heard a song by an unknown artist. I must admit I don't like listening to audiobooks or PODCASTS. I still prefer reading a book or reading a review on the internet. I can't think of a use for Podcast except that we can do book reviews for people with difficulty reading small print.

1 comment:

  1. Hi! Yes, I agree, there's nothing like actually reading a real book. But there are a lot of patrons out there who are really enjoying podcasts. I know a few artists who like to listen while they paint or sculpt.
    You're powering ahead!

    ReplyDelete