Monday, February 8, 2010

Week 9: Last Post

It has been interesting completing the Web 2.0 exercises. There were some things I already know about such as Facebook, Youtube, Downloadable Media, NetLibrary, Tumblebooks, TumbleReadables and RSS feeds. However there were many terms and websites I had heard about so often but never bothered to find out what it was. I had seen many teenagers use Bebo on the computers but never knew that it was a social networking site just like Facebook. I did not know what "Podcast" was before I started this exercise. One of my favourite websites was "Flickr". I always had difficulty using Photo Wizard but Flickr made it so easy for me to touch up photos. I will definitely recommend this website to customers who need help with digital photography.

I learned many new things in the last couple of weeks. Thank you and I look forward to doing more exercises about Web 2.0!

1 comment:

  1. Hi! So glad to hear you've got something useful out of this experience and that you've had fun doing it too! I know I really enjoyed it when I did it last year, and it's great being able to share your new knowledge with customers and colleages!
    Well done!- you've zoomed ahead of the field!

    ReplyDelete